WHO WE ARE?
We are Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda., Headquartered at Rua da Paz, Villas Pinto - 8125 Quarteira - Portugal, Collective Number 507351134, hereinafter referred to as "Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda.".
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda ..
HOW DO WE GET THESE DATA?
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA ARE RECEIVED?
Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda. Collects and processes your personal data, such as:
- Identification and contact details: full name, tax domicile and / or others, personal contacts, be they telephone, electronic or other address, tax identification and bank details;
- Customer history: Satisfaction ratio, offers received, product purchase details, campaign history, and claims history.
The data collected are adequate, pertinent and limited in relation to the specific, explicit and legitimate scope, purposes and services of Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda ..
WHAT ARE THE DATA USED FOR?
The data provided by the User / Client (collected online or in person) will be used by Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda. For the purpose of Integration into the company database; Sending of budgets; Contacts for clarification of doubts and other questions; Management of contracts, contracting and execution of the services and / or products provided by Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda .; Billing and payment management; Statistical analysis and promotional marketing.
WITH WHAT BASIS DO WE COLLECT THE DATA?
The collection and processing of your personal data is based on at least one of the following points:
- Have given the consent to the processing of your personal data through the form present on our site or the face-to-face form;
- be necessary to conclude a contract with or carry it out;
- Be necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda. is subject;
- they are necessary to achieve a legitimate interest and the reasons for their use prevail over their data protection rights;
- To be necessary for Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda. To be able to declare, exercise or defend a right in a judicial process.
The legal basis applicable to the collection and use of your personal data for marketing purposes is always your consent.
WITH WHOM SHOULD WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
These entities may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area and are obliged to comply with the European Data Protection Regulation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda. Will not disclose personal information to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
DURING HOW LONG WILL WE CONSERVE YOUR DATA?
The length of time during which the data is stored varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed. There are legal requirements that require you to keep the data for a minimum period of 10 years, as is the case with the obligations to the Tax Authority. Thus, and whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data are stored and kept for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that led to their collection and subsequent processing, namely conducting business contacts and transactions, billing and compliance with legal obligations . The deadlines can be extended for reasons of legal action after transfer of data to the judicial institutions and their final res judicata.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, any User / Customer of Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda. Has the right to:
- Right to request the data controller, as well as their rectification, to ensure that the data is accurate and accurate, and undertakes to notify Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda. Of any changes or changes thereto ;
- Right to erasure, including the right to be forgotten, except in case of legal imposition;
- Right to limit treatment;
- Portability of your personal data;
- Right of opposition and individual automated decisions,
- Right to withdraw consent regarding the processing of their personal data, except in cases of legal imposition;
- Submit any complaint concerning the infringement of their rights to the competent data protection supervisory authority - National Data Protection Commission.
For any information, as well as for the exercise of the rights that are legally conferred upon it, the User / Customer should contact Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda., Through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW IS THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURED?
The personal data provided by the Customer will be incorporated on paper or digital file in accordance with the terms and conditions established in the aforementioned Regulation.
Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda. Respects the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data, having for this purpose a system that guarantees the security, confidentiality and storage of your personal data, as well as the privacy of electronic communications. Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda. Has technical, organizational and technological measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, destruction or loss of collected data. All security measures are taken that Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda. Considers to be indispensable for the protection of your personal data. Notwithstanding the security measures adopted by Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda., We are obliged to alert all those who surf the Internet that they must also take additional security measures, namely to ensure that they use a PC or Browser updated in terms of " patches "with an active firewall, anti-virus and antispyware, and make sure the sites you visit are on the Internet, and avoid websites that you do not trust.
In the event of a violation of data and to the extent that such violation is likely to be a high risk to Customer's rights and freedom, Open Waters, Unipessoal Lda. will report the violation of personal data to the Customer concerned, within 72 hours of becoming aware of the incident.